Creatus Comes Back Creatus Comes Back

yes indeed.

So how's the clock crew doing these days? Now when the original clock crew site has been terminated and all... I was a clock once and I got to say that clock movies still own ass. Bravo mate.

Creatus responds:

Many Clocks like you are coming back, the clock crew is slowly begginning to come back. You should come back too.

Tuomas episode 1 Rabbit Tuomas episode 1 Rabbit

Mitä vittua???

hahaahah!!! siis mitä vittua toi oli olevinaan? :D nojoo, vote 5 ja kaikki on hyvin.

Mr Shibby 4 "Jealousy!!!" Mr Shibby 4 "Jealousy!!!"

I'm not gonna review this

I have this slight feeling that your mr shibby series is a just a copy of mr.boomba. I really hope that you have never heard of mr.boomba, otherwise you're just a big fat copycat. I'm really disapointed that you just copy the style and humor from mr.boomba, it's just not fair. Hey man, make up some own ideas... I know that you can do it... Well mate, I hope that I'm wrong about this but it's looks just like mr.boomba

write mr.boomba to the ng search and watch some if ya have never seen any... I doubt it 'tho.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

woah

That was one of the best games that I have played in years... even tho' it's just a flash game :P. The only thing that should be improved: the lenght of the game. I was really hoping that the adventure would continue even after Hiro defeats the evil Demon. I finished the game in 10-15 minutes -_-... But overall.... That rocked hard ass! This is going 1st on my fav list.

This submission deserves front page! c'mon people!

Visual-Noize responds:

Merci! :)
I´ll try to make the sequel twice as long as this (or even more..)
Thanks for putting Hiro in your favs!

king stroker king stroker

EWWWW½!!!!"!#"!#

That was horrible!

Combo Maker Combo Maker

:I

This is so common these days.